Welcome to Harmony Lodge #9 F.&A.M.
Hello Harmony Family & Friends,
It brings me great joy to be able to gather again and start doing the work of our beloved Craft! Harmony Lodge #9 F.&A.M. is taking the health of our membership very seriously. We are following the guidelines from both our Governor & Most Worshipful Grand Master. Harmony will be taking the following measures to protect our membership & those entering the Doric Masonic Center:
- Everyone entering the Doric Masonic Center will use the entrance through our Past Masters conference room, the main doors in the front will be closed to enforce one entry way in
- Everyone entering the Doric Masonic Center will have their temperature taken via a non contact infrared forehead thermometer
- Everyone entering the Doric Masonic Center will fill out the COVID-19 Screening Questions either by our contact less form available on our website to use on your mobile device…or the old fashion way, we’ll have forms printed out on a binder by the entrance and you can keep the pen
- Everyone entering the Doric Masonic Center will practice social distancing (6 feet apart)
- Seating within the Lodge Room will be marked to identify proper social distancing
- Everyone entering the Doric Masonic Center will use a mask & wear it when in close contact with others
- Officers will masks & gloves when handling the 3 Great Lights, while at the altar
- Hand sanitizers will be placed around the Doric Masonic Center
- Washing your hands often is also recommended
Check our calendar for future events that are being planned which include Harmony’s Annual Picnic, Rehearsal Dates, Fellowcraft Degree, Master Mason Degree, our Ancient Masonic Feast and others!
Doric Masonic Center
Welcome to Harmony #9!
Harmony Lodge No.9 F.&A.M. meets monthly at the Doric Masonic Center located at 1237 Reservoir Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920. If you wish to visit, we ask that you inform the Secretary of your intention to visit, so that we may make the appropriate accommodations for you. It is our goal to have our brothers feel welcome in the lodge.
We ask that all visitors join with us in honouring our customs of decorum and dress.
Decorum: It is our belief that a lodge should be a place for quiet contemplation. Therefore, we strictly prohibit side conversations, mobile devices, or anything that might detract from a positive lodge experience. A fine of $20 for any mobile phone interruption during an open lodge.
Dress: As our meetings are formal, we ask that you wear a jacket & tie. Harmony has aprons available for all brethren. We do suggest you bring your appetite, as we enjoy a meal before our meeting priced around $10. Finally, Please be sure to bring your dues card or other supporting documentation to verify your membership.
$20 fine for any mobile phone interruption during an open lodge.
We would love to hear from you…
Harmony Lodge #9 F.&A.M.
1237 Reservoir Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920