Please join us on Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 1 p.m. for the Semi-Annual Meeting of your Grand Lodge. The meeting will be conducted in Zoom format. The link to the meeting is listed below.
We will strictly adhere to the virtual meeting protocol issued on October 30, 2020 to all lodges in the Grand Jurisdiction, the key items of which include:
- The appropriate dress for this meeting is jacket, tie and apron. Grand Lodge officers will wear the appropriate formal attire with jewel and apron. Jewels are optional for subordinate lodge officers.
- All attendees must be in a secure (tiled) location. Public spaces are not acceptable.
- No eating or drinking is allowed during the meeting.
- Talking out of turn is not allowed. Attendees will address others at the meeting with appropriate etiquette and title.
- All microphones will be muted with the exception of officers reciting ritual or those attendees who are allowed to speak by permission of the Grand Master.
- We will be using the Zoom waiting room. Please join at least 15 minutes ahead of time, and ensure that your correct name is displayed.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 950 3653 4685